We’ll Clear any drain or sewer!
Clogged Drain? Sewage water backed up in basement? Call the emergency drain clearing professionals at A-1 Drain Cleaning We’ll clear any drain or sewer Line!
From Tree roots in the sewer line, something that that was flushed or broken sewer / drain lines, we have a knowledgeable plumber ready to handle it for you. Not only will we clear the blockage, we can prevent it from reoccurring. A-1 Drain Cleaning has the industries best equipment to get the job done right. We can also inspect the inside of your sewer line with our state of the art sewer camera so you can see what’s going on down there.
We are offering these services on emergency basic:
- Drain Cleaning
- Unclogging Toilets
- Leaky Faucets & Pipes
- Fixture (Faucet) Installation
- Sink, Tub, Shower Drains & Repair.
- Toilet Repair & Installation
- Sewer Camera Inspections
- Garbage Disposal Repair
- Sump Pump Repair
- Frozen Pipes
- Underground pipe repair
- Drain Repair
- And Many More.
Drains & Sewers often go unnoticed until a problem arises. Plumbing problems can range from being bothersome to disastrous. Whether you’re experiencing drain problems or you want to avoid problems in the future, consider A-1 Drain Cleaning
Having 20 years experience and extensive training and experience in dealing with drainage issues of all types, so you can keep drainage issues, unnecessary expenses, and inconveniences at ease.
What are the indicators that you may need drain clearing?
- Slow drains. Experiencing slow drains are an indication of an impending clog, so don’t wait until you are dealing with a full-fledged clog before calling in our professionals. If you notice your sink or tub draining slowly, or water building up in the shower, your drains need attention. Slow drains may also indicate improper grading of your drainage system.
- Clogging. Recurring clogging, even after attempts to unclog, is a sign that the full clog is not being removed. Multiple clogged drains are indicative of a clog somewhere in the main drain system. A plunger cannot resolve this type of clog.
- Foul Odor. Pipes with buildup or a clog often emit an odor. This odor may be caused by grease, food, or sewage trapped within the pipe. The smell of sewage may be indicative of a much larger issue such as a broken pipe.
- Flooding. Experiencing flooding is a sign of a major clog in your drain. Backup from severely clogged drains could result in contaminated water in your home.
This pipe cleaning method uses a machine that delivers high velocity water pressure through the line to clear blockages, wall accumulations, and trapped particles. The process essentially washes the walls of the pipes and is a great way to properly maintain your plumbing system.
Benefits of choosing Hydro Jetting:
- Removes stubborn grease accumulation
- Minimizes odors
- Blast tree root and other obstructions free
- Removes lime, calcium, descaling cast iron pipe
- Helps maintain pipes for longer life
- Prevents reoccurring drain clogs by thoroughly washing the line